A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are , what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
What Cookies capraia.biz uses
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share .
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, for the user to keep their auto-completed information in the comment form, in the case in which they have already made a comment in the past) or when they are cleared manually.
- Allow you to add comments on our site
- Autocomplete, in the event that you have posted a comment, your name and email address so that you do not have to re-enter them every time you want to post a comment
- Remember if you have seen or closed any alert or notification pop-up window, so as not to show it again each time you access a page or section of minicredits.info
- Session cookie: it only affects the editors and administrators of the site, to remember if they are logged in.
Social Network Cookies: Our website, like most, includes functionalities provided by third parties. A common example is YouTube's embedded players, present in many of our articles. Disabling these cookies may alter the proper functioning of these functions provided by third parties. We have also included "Share" or "Tweet" type buttons in most of our sections and articles to give the User the opportunity to post a link to our content on their social networks. These cookies are set by:
The privacy implications of these cookies vary by social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have selected on each of these platforms.
Analytical Cookies: Every time a User visits a Website or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to capraia.biz to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: The cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
Advertising cookies: these types of cookies allow you to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web capraia.biz. Among others, the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or behaviors of the user are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Third-party advertising service tools ( Adservers - http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adserver ”) are used to manage the advertising of capraia.biz. These third parties can store cookies sent from our website from users' browsers, as well as access the data stored therein.
The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
At present, capraia.biz uses the Doubleclick and Google AdSense platforms to manage these services. For more information, go to https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es or https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=es
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, go to https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es