A recent study on the Paint cans Market by FMI provides fascinating insights into the key drivers and barriers influencing the growth of the market. The report reveals hidden perspectives in various segments related to product type, material type and capacity. It also covers the market size and potential for expansion of 2021 to 2031
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, September 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to research by FMI, the global Paint can market is expected to show growth with a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period 2021-2031. Due to the increasing demand for paint in various industries such as construction, furniture, shipping and others, paint can sales are projected to reach 10,086 million units, which will exceed 4.7 billion by 2021.
The market is being driven primarily by increasing construction activities and infrastructure spending as well as the increasing consumption of exterior paints. The increasing demand for wall decorations to enhance the aesthetic beauty of homes continues to drive the demand for color. Because of this, pain reliever sales in 2021 are expected to grow 4% year over year (YoY).
Colors are also gaining importance as protective coatings against sun and water for metal fittings, walls and wooden structures. The increasing demand for spray paints in the automotive industry for maintenance and customization purposes should also create attractive sales opportunities.
In the last ten years, packaging has evolved from a purely aesthetic product to a method of value creation that is easy to transport and store as well as user-friendliness. Since paint cans meet all the characteristics of these designs, they have become popular packaging solutions for paints. The demand for metal cans will remain exceptionally high due to their rigid structure, recyclability and impact-resistant properties.
“With growing environmental concerns and the implementation of stringent regulations, leading manufacturers are aiming to create environmentally friendly paint cans made from sustainable materials. This bodes well for the marketplace.” says the FMI analyst.
Request a sample report for full insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6677
Important findings from cans of paint market survey
- It is estimated that the US contributes the maximum sales in the US North Americawhich drives the regional market with a CAGR of 2.7% over the evaluation period.
- Germany is expected to lead the paint can market Europe, due to the increasing demand from the automotive industry.
- Japan is expected to account for 23% of sales in the East asia due to the increasing number of single person households in the country.
- Benefiting from the rapid growth of the construction and construction industry, the market is in China expects robust growth between 2021 and 2031.
- Based on the material type, metal is expected to dominate the segment due to its recyclable and reusable properties.
- The sustained demand for paints in all industries, such as the automotive and construction industries, is boosting sales of paint cans.
- The increasing sale of coatings via e-commerce portals is driving the demand for transport-friendly packaging solutions such as metal cans.
- The implementation of strict regulations against the use of plastic is holding back the growth of the plastic paint can segment.
- The availability of cheaper substitutes such as refillable spray bottles is hindering the sale of cans of paint.
Learn more about the Paint can market Analysis with figures and data tables as well as the table of contents. ask for [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6677
According to FMI, the top five players in the global paint can market are expected to hold a combine share of 15-20% in 2021. The intensity of competition is estimated to be high due to the presence of less significant actors in the landscape.
Leading manufacturers emphasize the implementation of various organic and inorganic expansion strategies such as new product introduction, collaboration, merger, acquisition and product approvals to increase their market share. For example,
- In October 2018 Brittpac, a UK-based can manufacturing company, announced the launch of a full range of PET paint cans with rPET. These jars are available in two versions with a handle and without a handle.
- In April 2021, Mauser Packaging Solutions, a leader in packaging solutions and services, announced the acquisition of a company based in. known Italy, Global Tank Srl. The acquisition will help the company expand its range of industrial packaging products and services in the Italy.
Some of the key players in the Paint Can Market profiled by FMI are:
- Ball Corporation
- RPC Group Plc.
- Silgan Containers LLC
- Kian Joo Can Factory Berhad
- Colep Portugal, SA
- BWAY Corporation (MAUSER Packaging Solutions)
- National Can Industries Pty. Ltd.
- Allied Cans Limited
- Aaron Packaging, Inc.
- Allstate Can Corporation
- Lancaster Container, Inc.
- Baltic Packaging A / S
- Envases Universales Group
- P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd.
- Sarten Ambalaj Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
- KW Kunststoff Inc.
More insights into the paint cans market survey
The latest study on the Paint Can market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed outlook of key segments for the forecast period 2021-2031. In order to get a better overview of the global market potential, its growth, trends and opportunities, the market is segmented according to the following criteria:
According to product type:
- Metal cans
- Plastic cans
- Hybrid cans
According to material type:
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
According to capacity:
- 1000 ml and below
- 1001 – 2000 ml
- 2001 – 3000 ml
- 3001 – 4000 ml
- 4001 ml and more
Through regional analysis:
- North America
- Latin America
- the rest of Latin America
- United Kingdom
- the rest of Europe
- South & East asia
- South Korea
- Rest south & East asia
- middle East and Africa (MEA)
- GCC countries
- North africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Developing countries
Contact sales for further purchase assistance [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6677
Important questions that are covered in Paint cans Market report
- The report offers detailed insights into the demand outlook for the Paint Can market for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for the paint can market between 2021 and 2031
- The Paint Can Market Survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces affecting the prevailing trends, as well as assessing the current market size and forecast, as well as technological advances in the industry
- Paint Can market share analysis of the major companies in the industry and reporting on strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Discover the comprehensive coverage of FMI in the packaging area
Metal Aerosol Packaging Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) offers deeper insights into the new trends of the global market for metal aerosol packaging, taking into account the effects of ongoing trends as well as growth and restraint factors in the forecast period 2021 to 2031. The market dynamics were determined on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities, which prevailed in the main regions of the decade mentioned above.
Aerosol Spray Device Market: The ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) offers comprehensive coverage of the global aerosol atomizer market in the forecast period 2021 and 2031. In addition, to determine the impact of COVID-19 on the aerosol atomizer market in general, the study monitors global sales of aerosol atomizers in over 20 high-growth markets and is particularly aimed at their end users.
Aerosol Delivery Systems Market: The ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) offers detailed insights into key factors in the global market for aerosol dispensing systems. The study provides a detailed study of the key trends influencing the demand for aerosol dispensing systems. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets and provides an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global Shell and Heat Exchangers Market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving customers in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubaiand has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMIs newest Market research reports and industry analysis help companies overcome challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity in the midst of breakneck competition. Our bespoke and syndicated market research reports provide actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of knowledgeable analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a variety of industries to ensure our customers prepare for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future market insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 tower,
Lot number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Source of the press release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/paint-cans-market
SOURCE future market insights